DU MÅSTE VARA INLOGGAD FÖR ATT KUNNA SKRIVA PÅ FORUMET. KLICKA HÄR FÖR ATT LOGGA IN!
Detta måste vara det bästa inlägget jag någonsin läst cred till killen som skrev det.
LOL I must say I'm surprised by this because most of the times you sound smart... OK I proved to Valencianista and every Real Madrid fan this 100 times already and because of that I don't even bother any more because here FACTS mean nothing. You're using statistics and FACTS wrong, it's true that Barca has won 9 league titles before Franco's death but you're forgetting that Barca didn't win the league from 1960 until his death in 1974 and has won only 3 CdR trophies (1963 final was in Barcelona) in that time. In 40's Franco wasn't concentrating on football as much as he did on politics, at that time he didn't realize how big football is, he had much more important things to do than to care about football. In 50's both Barca and Real won the league 4 times each with Di Stefano and Kubala, at that time Franco realized that football players are big stars and that football stadiums attract big crowds, back then every club was associated with some political party so when Real beat a club like Barca and A.Bilbao it was just another way to show the domination of his regime over Catalans and Basques. Franco got involved in football in middle 50's when he already had control over the politics but he still didn't have the control over the people, football was his way to make people happy, Real Madrid were his Gladiators. Between civil war and in 40's he was fighting only against Catalans in political ways but in the 50's he realized that FC Barcelona is the heart and soul of Catalans, if he wanted to break the people's will he had to get rid of FC Barcelona but the more he was trying to destroy FC Barcelona the bigger they get in hearts of every Catalan. In 60's he even punished Barca with some kind of transfer ban, FC Barcelona (and some other clubs I think) weren't allow to buy any foreigners for almost 10 years. In 1974 Barca won their first title in 14 years with legendary Cruijff who started the revolution of FC Barcelona with Nunez but they won only ONE league title until 1990 because the shape of a club was really poor after decades of Franco's abusing. Nunez had to start building the club for scratch and he did more than great job, it took him only 16 years to bring Barca back among the best. Barca has won 9 league titles and 3 CL trophies since 1990 to 2010 which means that they won the same number of titles in last 20 years than in 35 years under Franco (first title was before him).
I can't do nothing but laugh to idiots that are saying ''why didn't Real win every trophy if Franco was fixing games''.... well MADRID won every trophy, for Franco was more or less the same thing, only thing that mattered was that a team from MADRID was winning.
Before Franco... FC Barcelona and Atletico Bilbao were the best Spanish clubs dominating Spanish football
from 1940 to 1974 (34 years) aka Franco's era.... Real MADRID 13 league titles, (Athletico MADRID 7 league titles), FC Barcelona 8 league titles... so both MADRID clubs together have much more than half of the league titles... in 34 years when Franco was in charge the trophy went to MADRID 20 times... just a FACT
from 1974 until 1990 (16 years) when Barca was picking up.... Real Madrid 10 league titles (A.Madrid TWO), FC Barcelona ONE
PS. you can't expect that just because Franco died the whole regime was wiped out over the night, the same people were in control of the league and Spanish government so at least 10 years was needed to clean it up (same as Yugoslavia when Tito died)
from 1990 until today (20 years), no Franco or his faithful ''friends'' in Spanish FA.... Real Madrid 6 league titles (A.Madrid 1), FC Barcelona 9 league titles
So by purse logic... Barca was better BEFORE Franco and Barca is better now AFTER Franco... is it really so hard to understand??
edit: Heheh... it was always interesting that in this section facts mean nothing, I will try again, it's getting boring for me personally because this is 233rd time I'm talking about this here and it's always the same story...
1. As I said before, he didn't give a sh!t about football from sport point of view, only reason why he supported MADRID clubs (Real and Atleti) was because of political reasons... as I said already
2. look at #1.
3. I thought I made that one very clear too..... his direct influence on Spanish football started in middle 50's with Di Stefano.... as I already said (for 5th time only in this question) he was politician first and then everything else, do you really think his priority was football, you guys sound like he was fighting against FC Barcelona and not against Catalonia. Until 1943 when Bernabeu became the president Real was small club, but it became on of the best just in 10 years after. Don't you think it's a coincidence that a man (Bernabeu) who was fighting under Franco's fascists becomes the president of the club because of some kind of fan violence after the game against BARCA and the club becomes #1 club in country and city after that???
4. That happened because of some woman, not because of political reasons. The general that had to leave said or did something to a wife of his close friend so he kicked him out.... it just PROVES that he was connected with Franco because, he would be DEAD for sure if he didn't have his protection.
5. Di Stefano came to Spain to play for FC Barcelona but because of Bernabeu and Franco he had to play for Real Madrid.... Real Madrid was the best in that period because they STOLE the player that came to FC Barcelona... lol... AFTER that Real Madrid started with their domination, before that Barca, A.Bilbao and A.Madrid were best Spanish clubs. Without Di Stefano Real wouldn't be half the club they're today and Barca would have 5 more CL and La Liga trophies..... if Di Stefano stayed in Barca as he was suppose to now Barca would have 24 La Liga titles and Real 26... that's how important Di Stefano was in Barca vs Real rivalry.
6. we can talk about referees 10 days and we still wouldn't get to half of it, top (richest) teams in every league are protected, it always was like that and it always will be, Real was no exception
7. says who??? FC Barcelona and Atletico Bilbao were best Spanish clubs before Franco..... Atletico MADRID and Real MADRID were the best during Franco's regime.... Real Madrid was the best after Franco because Barca was rebuilding and FC BARCELONA is the best in last 20 years when Catalans are politically strong just as Spaniards. Not even Juan Carlos who was FRANCO's man can't influence football as much as they did before, only way is with the refs which they're doing great.
Lorente lämnar Juventus och är klar för Sevilla
Thiago kan dra åt helvete ursäkta språket men hade han verkligen velat spela i Barca så hade han varit kvar. Utebliven speltid är en svag ursäkt för svaga människor.
Iniesta och Xavi, jag minns Iniesta mest där han inte fick så mycket speltid men blev viktigare och viktigare efter varje säsong som gick. Dom hade tålamod, dom förstod situationen.
Yeah, låt oss stoppa huvudet i sanden och ignorera faktumet att Tito sket fullständigt i att matcha Thiago trots att vi mer eller mindre avgjorde ligan redan i vintras och satsade hellre på att slå/tangera Real Madrids poängrekord på 100 poäng. Om Thiago hade spelat minst 30 minuter i 60% av våra matcher, hade chocksänkningen från €90m till €18m aldrig skett från första början. Och som vi alla vet, har tränaren alltid sista ordet när det gäller laguttagningar.
Den såg man ju inte komma...
Hade varit mycket mer spämnande med back-to-back möten mot Roma istället. Känns som att gruppen avgörs då.
Fan, BayArenas hotel i arenan utsålt. :p
Då blir det till att sova i bilen.
Lite jobbigt speciellt när vi har atletico borta 3 dagar innan bortamatchen mot Roma
Bate borta 20;e oktober, kunde varit värre.
Lika förutsägbart som att Messi vann ikväll...
Official: Barcelona's appeal against the 4-match ban for Gerard Pique has been rejected #fcblive
Vilken kros! ! Har aldrig hänt och kommer aldrig att hända att någon varit så överlägsen
Spelschemat är släppt nu, finns på barcastuff twitter. Börjar borta mot Roma, avslutar borta mot Leverkusen.
Barcelona will start their Champions League group away against Roma, and finish it away against Leverkusen #fcblive
Ajajaj, börja borta och avsluta borta.
Bate var det sämsta laget i CL förra året med marginal. Vi bör kunna vinna enkelt med många reserver i båda mötena och på så sätt undvika skador på nyckelspelare.
Sjukt sega med spelschemat..
Votes for "2014/2015 Best Player in Europe" award: Messi 49 - Suarez 3 - Ronaldo 2 #fcblive
När släpps spelschemat?
När är Adriano tillbaka?
Haha, Zlatan till Milan vore en kul twist.
BARCA-més que un club
helt sjuka matcher blir det att se där alltså !!!
Det roligaste med vår grupp måste ändå vara att Hleb återvänder till Camp Nou!
Klart Ronaldo såg glad ut han fick precis beskåda hur historiens bästa spelare bara gick och hämta sitt pris som en fck boss.
Real mot PSG? Benitez kmr bli fullständigt överkörd.... mmm jag fullständigt längtar över att se hur PSG kör över Real Madrid.
L.A.M Nr 10
Jaaaaaaa Messi e bäst!!!! #fanboy
BARCA-més que un club
Ronaldo såg väldigt glad ut ju ;)
SIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Messi gick och hämtade sitt pris.
Dra en SIEUUUUU
Välförtjänt och odiskutabelt! MESSI!!